Business Startups & Corporate Formation
Anyone going into business for the first time has a lot of questions, and those questions have to do with a lot more than law.
- Where are you going to get funding?
- How will you market your business?
- What are reasonable terms to offer a business seller, landlord or potential employee?
- What legal documents do I need drafted?
- What are the most important aspects of my new business to protect?
At Rudolph Kaplan, we’ve founded, grown, managed, and expanded businesses. Therefore, we cannot help but offer you more than strictly legal advice on starting your own business.
We will advise you on the day-to-day demands of running your business, too, including business formation, corporations and LLCs, business contracts, buying and selling businesses, raising capital and employment matters.